Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy Birthday! Life After 40 Begins!

Happy Birthday!  I have officially joined the 40s club and life after 40 has begun!

So what did I do to celebrate this year?
To start with, I decided to have a BIG party before New Years Eve before people were partied out!
I did not stress about this party at my home.  It was a bring your own appetizer and drinks!

Theme:  Appetizer and Cocktail Party
Drinks:  Champs D'Elysee (Contreau & Champagne), Honey & Raspberry Bellini (with champagne)
Champagne Cupcakes
Assortment of appetizers were provided especially cheese appetizers, fruit & dips, veggie plate.

Today it was like a regular day except the birthday greetings and wishes. 
I didn't cook and we played "Ticket to Ride" board game.

And I have happily begun my journey into what people say as the best decade of your life!  

What can you expect from me in my 40s?
Continued obsession with beading, board games, beauty products and saving money!  


No comments: