Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Countdown to 40! Clear the Clutter with a Jewellery Display

Countdown to 40!  11 days to go and a big 40 party before the big date.  Then life after 40 begins!

This is the time of year to organize and clean up the clutter.  Now originally I started to think about organizing my jewellery when I discovered a DIY craft from Beadstyle Magazine that entails spray painting a jewellery stand.  I was impressed that the stand could hold almost 100 pairs of earrings and that it was easily found at Michael's Art & Craft Store.  

I would have never thought to go to an art & craft store to find jewellery displays. . I was lucky because when I went to Michael's, the jewellery displays were 50% off.  I found the perfect jewellery display that held both necklaces and earrings for my personal collection.  It was pretty!  I didn't know I could transform my jewellery into decorative art.  It makes me want to keep my bedside table clear of clutter.  

I am even tempted to return to see if they have more.  Great deal for under $15!




No comments: