Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Countdown to 40!

Countdown to 40!



I've always wanted to write a blog but have struggled with topics to write about during the past few years. I've grown tired of staying on topic and writing about things to do in the city. NOW I've decided to revamp and rebrand by updating my blog to talk about my LIFE and THOUGHTS. And I'm going to break all of the blogging rules by writing about whatever I WANT. This is what happens when you're going to be 40! Cause life begins at 40!

During this time of year everyone is counting down til Christmas and I've decided to count down to my birthday when I'll turn 40! It's 30 days until my birthday and just starting talking about it is revitalizing me. I don't want to be a 40 year old woman who sulks and is depressed because she's going through a mid-life crisis. That is not worthwhile. That's not who I am.

All through my life I've lived with the motto of living life to the fullest! This means laughing out loud, saying what you think, spending time with those you love, and going on adventures. Don't feel guilty about not having kids or not having a husband, or not having a house! WHO CARES? What's important is that you have your health and you want to live and do great things! The only question that you want to ask yourself is what do you WANT to do and then most importantly JUST DO IT!

Come join me on my countdown to my life after 40!

No comments: