Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Burnaby Metrotown: Stayfree Ultrathin

Metrotown in Burnaby is one of the largest shopping malls in the Lower Mainland.  Everyone goes to Metrotown to spend money, but you can also save money there as well.  That's what happened to me tonight as I was leisurely passing by on my way home from work.

I went down the escalators and saw the Stayfree test stations which naturally caught my eye.  Of course I am a sucker for freebies so I have to admit seeing women walk away from the counter with a package of ultra thin maxi pads was attractive.

All I had to do was fill out a simple questionnaire on thte touch computer screens so I could enter the prize draw of $200 gift card from Metrotown.

Then when that was complete, I was ready to go to the testing station.  It's exactly how you see the test stations on commercials, the stayfree expert showed me three pad and poured 5 ml of liquid on each of them.  Then I felt the samples to see which was the softest.  Then she put a block on each of the test pads so I can see how the water is saturated and after she tests it again with paper to see which ones leak through.  It's amazing to see the difference and I really did not believe that the test would work but I choose the right one at the end.  That shocked me!  It's really the reaction that you see on commercials.  Wow, I will try your product now that I see how it performs.

After they give you a package of Stayfree Ultra Thins with a coupon.  Fun Freebies at Metrotown!  Just follow the blue butterflies.....


No comments: