Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Vancouver Restaurant Pub: Rogue Kitchen and Wetbar

When deciding on which restaurant pub to hang out in on a Saturday night, I looked hard at the different options.  After looking at menus I had to return to Rogue Kitchen and Wetbar at Waterfront Skytrain Station.  How can you go wrong when it is Open Table's Diner Choice in 2010?  I agree wholeheartedly with the award.   Without a reservation we were able to easily get a table for 3 so if you are going with a few friends, no need to worry if you can't make reservations.

Sharing pitchers of drinks are Rogue is a great money saver.  We shared a pitcher of Sangaria and at Rogue they split the bill for you and when you see that your half of the pitcher costs the same as one drink, well, what more can I say?

I had a burger for dinner and it was bursting with goodness.  They put a knife in it cause it's too big to eat at once.  You have to cut it it in half otherwise your toppings will fall out.  My friend ordered the fish tacos which is a healthier option if the idea of a 9.2 oz burger makes you shy.

This was my second experience at Rogue and definitely not my last.  My first experience is here Vancouver Restaurant:  Rogue Kitchen and Wetbar.
 

Rogue Burger

Rogue Baha Fish Tacos with Caesar Salad



No comments: