Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Travel BC: Chilliwack Adventure

I love living in beautiful British Columbia and it amazes me what there is close by.  On a nice sunny day we are able to see breathtaking scenery in Chilliwack, BC.  Winter is still not over and there is still snow on the mountains.  I experienced that when trying to go to Foley Lake.  The road had fresh snow and I wished that I had brought my snowshoes.  Seeing winter was unexpected but great!  I love the snow in all its beauty but it is hard to drive through without chains on your tires.  Needless to say I never saw the lake. 





















Veddar Mountain was the next stop for seeing Spring weather and scenery.  The river waters were flowing and blue open skies.  Even though I grew up in BC, I still love every moment that I spend and fully enjoy exploring what it has to offer and discovering incredible scenery.





No comments: